[Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】

老虎雷伊:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
新的更新翻译。
A new day, a new demo! Possibly the second-to-last one?
新的一天,新的试玩版!这大概是倒数第二个版本了吧?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nb9n8lzowka3idz/Fallen_Angel_v33.rar/file

As usual, Password is up on Patreon. Check the Patreon Q&A if you have questions.
和往常一样,密码在Patreon上。如果有问题,请查看Patreon的问答。

The theme this time around is “personality”!
这次的主题是“个性”!

opening
开局

The game now has an opening-sequence, depicting how Marielle fell from grace and why she went to the Tower. I had to create a lot of new graphics and backgrounds for this sequence, so it took some time, but – without spoiling too much – they will be used again, so it was a worthy investment.

现在游戏有了开局剧情,描述玛丽艾尔是如何堕落的,还有为什么会来到这座塔。为了这个片头我弄了很多新的模型和背景,所以花了不少时间。不过——不出意外的话——它们还会派上用场,所以这些投资(指时间)是值得的。

The other big addition for this version are the Game Over Screens. Like I outlined earlier, I’ve added them for half of the enemies as well as all the Bosses (21 in total). Take a look at them and tell me how you like them.
这一版的大更新是GAMEOVER CG,跟我之前说的一样,我已经添加了一半的敌人和BOSS的CG(共21张),请欣赏,并告诉我是否喜欢它们。
Game_over_nun

Important question after you’ve done so: do you want me to take a detour and add these kind of sscreens for all enemies? This of course would push the release of v1.00 back a bit, but I’m fine either way.
还有个重要的问题,你们希望我半途去增加敌人的CG吗?当然这样做会使1.00版本的发布延迟一些,无论怎样,我都无所谓。

You’ll probably realize if you are playing this demo that a lot of sound effects have changed. While I was gathering material for my next project, I realized a lot of the sounds I used are very old and I already used them in a lot of my other projects. While that in itself is not bad, I kinda want to have something new as well. In addition to that, many sounds I downloaded many years ago in some soundpacks I don’t even know where they came from (meaning under what license). So while I don’t think this will be a problem in the foreseeable future, it can’t hurt to be on the safe side. So every sound where I wasn’t sure about the license, I exchanged with one where I had the license (or public domain). This is still a work in progress, so a few sounds might still change for the next version, but the majority is done. After I’ve scouted all of them I’ll also include the proper credits in my game (well, my name isn’t even in yet, but that’s something I have to do for v1.00 at the latest). So, just a heads up in case you were wondering why the game sounds different in some areas.
你在玩这个试玩版的时候可能会发现不少音效不一样了。因为我为了下一个项目而收集素材的时候,意识到有很多音效已经十分古老了,我在很多的游戏里都用过它们,虽然这并不算什么问题,但我想尝试一些新的东西。除此之外,不少以前下载的音效包我甚至不知道它们的出处(指有无版权),虽然应该不会有什么问题,但我觉得还是谨慎一点比较好。
所以我不能确定版权的音效我都会用有版权或者公开的音效替换掉它们。这项工作目前还在进行中,所以下个版本可能会有一些音效发生改变,不过大部分都已经弄好了,在我做好这些之后,我也会在游戏里加入相应的鸣谢(当然目前还没有加上我的名字,但在1.00版本里肯定会有)所以,如果你觉得这个游戏听起来不一样的话,这就是原因。

Anyway, all that’s left now is the Final Boss and the ending-sequence. More on that later.
这样,接下来就只剩下最终BOSS和结局了,下次会详细介绍
Toffi
zyxxz:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
v33 的秘密是 D9Vr3iiep9np33ynPguh
8976c:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
感谢楼上大佬的分享,不知道为什么,今天突然访问不了toffi的主页了
qichechen:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
zyxxzv33 的秘密是 D9Vr3iiep9np33ynPguh

感谢,正愁找不到密码
New Demo, yay!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r14eg319dul2nq9/Fallen_Angel_v34.rar/file

As usual, Password is up on Patreon. Check the Patreon Q&A if you have questions.

And with this, the little “detour” is complete. As you requested, I’ve made Game Over Screens for the other half of the enemies as well. 15 new ones, bringing the total up to 36.

This update also includes a number of misc. changes, most of which were requests from you guys. These are:

a Gallery which includes missing animations, so you know where to look,
Game Over Screens added to the Gallery,
Bosses now taunt Marielle while fucking her,
a new shortcut from the Graveyard to the Cathedral,
a Credits screen.

Also a few other alterations and fixes that don’t need any extra mention.

So, what exactly are these new features?

Gallery2The Gallery now has a lot of “?” in it right from the start. Each of these “?” also has a different background to show you where you can unlock the animation (unless it’s not specific to one region). At the very end of the Gallery you can now also look at the Game Over-Screens. They are added once you’ve seen them once.
I had to rewrite a good chunk of the Gallery for this to work, but I think we’re good. Nevertheless, keep your eye out for any bugs that might’ve been created.

Looking at how big the Gallery now is with 181 items, I’m glad the only thing left is the last Boss. I think it’s big enough.

Another thing that was requested were some dialogue-options for the Bosses. I went for a simple option, since I didn’t want to add whole new scenes. Each Boss (and Marielle for these fights) now has short taunts, comments, moans they’ll say during their animations. Nothing too major, but I think a good way to add some more personality to them. You can switch these taunts off in the main menu, of course.

taunt

Since some people also wanted some more shortcuts to the later Areas, I’ve added one into the first floor of the Graveyard to teleport you into the Cathedral. Just keep in mind this shortcut will only appear once you’ve actually unlocked the Gate to the Cathedral. With that you can reach every area in like 3 minutes.

And last but not least, the most boring part of this update: I’ve added a credits screen into the Intro-sequence of the Game. Once Marielle jumps down from heaven into the tutorial stage you can see whose materials I used to work on this game and what engine I used. Like I said, not the most exciting part of the game, but a necessary one nonetheless.

So, with that out of the way, now I can really start working on the Final Boss.

And before someone suggests: “you should totally add the taunts to all enemies in the game!” – NO! No more detours! This game is getting finished!

But more on the last Boss in the next update. For now, stay safe and have fun!

Toffi

18 Comments | Uncategorized | Permalink
Posted by toffisama
Fallen Angel Development update #67
July 12, 2020

Just a short update this time, no fancy pictures.

I’ve read all your comments and the vast majority of you prefers Game Over Screens for every enemy, so that’s what I’ll be doing. Might as well get this done before starting working on the final Boss, seeing that I’m already in the flow of doing them right now.

In fact, I’ve been very busy these past days and finished a lot of them already. All Screens that are missing at the moment are the ones from the Factory and Cathedral, the rest is finished. I’m pretty sure I can get those done in the next few days, after which I’ll take another look at all the misc. suggestions I got over the past few weeks to make the “detour” complete.

So stay tuned for that. Not much else to talk about at the moment, but I figured I’d let you know what I’m doing so you don’t feel the need to comment on the question regarding Game Over Screens.

Toffi
=======================
简单来说就是新的试玩,回想屋增加了一些问号的地方,加了些捷径可以直达教堂,说了一些杂七杂八的事情。准备开搞最终BOSS。大概就是这样
大大大小小小:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
求0.34的密码
shangdisdm1988:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
作者这两次没更新啥的东东。。。。再加点足的play就好了。。。 34的密码0g3ozIjP0oEQ0qdqJXV6
shangdisdm1988作者这两次没更新啥的东东。。。。再加点足的play就好了。。。 34的密码0g3ozIjP0oEQ0qdqJXV6

基本不会了,下次出BOSS就差不多是最终版了
yyjx66687:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
密码不对啊
老虎雷伊
shangdisdm1988作者这两次没更新啥的东东。。。。再加点足的play就好了。。。 34的密码0g3ozIjP0oEQ0qdqJXV6

基本不会了,下次出BOSS就差不多是最终版了

是的哈,其实前阵子我也不是太关注他的游戏了,因为他的风格变了,成了专门的扶她游戏了。然后他更新了足play我就瞬间真香了
0.35出了,求密码
0.35出了,求密码
New demo for this month, download link here:
这个月的新试玩,下载链接
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rqzpn8pnidm2p3p/Fallen_Angel_v35.rar/file

老规矩,解压在patreon上面
Final Boss (1st phase) is now completely implemented. You will find her after the 2 floors of the Cathedral.
最终BOSS第一阶段完成了,你可以在教堂的第二层找到她
This Boss includes:
这个BOSS包括
6 Sex animations,
六个sex动画
1 Reverse animation,
一个推倒动画
1 Game Over Screen
一个BAD END CG
All content has also been implemented into the Gallery, the Dojo and the Chaos-mode (this has gotten too big, seriously).
所有内容都收录在回想屋,BOSS模式以及混乱模式(老实说它太大了)
Quite possible the last demo? Depends on how fast the second phase of the final Boss will go and how much I want to playtest and fix before releasing v1.00.
至于最终试玩版?这要看BOSS第二阶段的进度了,在发布1.0版本前我也需要进行测试和修复
If you don’t want to spoil yourself, download the Demo and have fun. If you want to read a bit behind my design-choices for the final Boss, read on:
Read the rest of this entry »
更多关于最终boss信息可以看原文链接
zzzyx123:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
老虎雷伊New demo for this month, download link here:
这个月的新试玩,下载链接
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rqzpn8pnidm2p3p/Fallen_Angel_v35.rar/file

老规矩,解压在patreon上面
Final Boss (1st phase) is now completely implemented. You will find her after the 2 floors of the Cathedral.
最终BOSS第一阶段完成了,你可以在教堂的第二层找到她
This Boss includes:
这个BOSS包括
6 Sex animations,
六个sex动画
1 Reverse animation,
一个推倒动画
1 Game Over Screen
一个BAD END CG
All content has also been implemented into the Gallery, the Dojo and the Chaos-mode (this has gotten too big, seriously).
所有内容都收录在回想屋,BOSS模式以及混乱模式(老实说它太大了)
Quite possible the last demo? Depends on how fast the second phase of the final Boss will go and how much I want to playtest and fix before releasing v1.00.
至于最终试玩版?这要看BOSS第二阶段的进度了,在发布1.0版本前我也需要进行测试和修复
If you don’t want to spoil yourself, download the Demo and have fun. If you want to read a bit behind my design-choices for the final Boss, read on:
Read the rest of this entry »
更多关于最终boss信息可以看原文链接

谢谢大佬!!请问密码是多少啊!
zzzyx123:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
找到了,密码是cv7saxVfq5KMYWVapL5w
zzzyx123找到了,密码是cv7saxVfq5KMYWVapL5w

感谢分享哈! 知道这次作者没有做足的玩法。。是关于巨大娘的就没支持他了。 这个作品应该完结了。期待他的下一个作品了哈
pica202ara:Re: [Toffi] Fallen Angel Marielle【堕落天使玛丽亚】
shangdisdm1988
zzzyx123找到了,密码是cv7saxVfq5KMYWVapL5w

啊?完结了吗?不是说还有最终试玩版什么的,是别的游戏吗
pica202ara
shangdisdm1988

啊?完结了吗?不是说还有最终试玩版什么的,是别的游戏吗

估计最多也就是再加几个动作。 目前因为作者说了这个是最后一个boss,也没有新的关卡了。
这次没更新试玩。
简单概括一下:
作者目前完成了BOSS二阶段的基本动画,正在制作攻击动作,预期周末前完成;下周目标是sex动画;

作者找到比现在更好的新工作,所以这个月要加班整理东西,下个月开始制作游戏时间可能会减少。对fam影响不大,但新游戏可能会有影响。
目前这个游戏应该可以完成boss战,但杂项大概会咕一段时间;新游戏是指环王2,也是这个引擎的最后一个游戏(以后大概要换别的引擎做了)

Let’s talk! There have been some developments in my real life recently that will also affect the development of my games, so today I bring you news!

How about we start with the usual update on Fallen Angel: I’ve finished the Arena and all basic Animations for the final Boss’ second phase and currently work on the attacks. I plan to finish these by this weekend so that I can start on the sexy animations next week.

But before I can talk about the release-schedule for this month, there is something I need to announce first: Starting next month I have a new job! It is a definitive step-up from my current job, but I’ll also have to work more hours a week. That will also mean I’ll have less time to work on my games, unfortunately. I can’t say for sure yet in what way this will affect the monthly releases, but I’m expecting there’ll be months where I won’t be able to get a full update done. If I’m able to foresee this, I’ll of course make an announcement beforehand. But this is probably nothing that will greatly affect Fallen Angel, but rather something for my next game(s).

One thing that will impact Fallen Angel however will be the situation at my current job this month. Because I’m leaving, I’m feeling a big pressure to leave a clean desk, which means I’ll have to work overtime in the next 3 weeks. I’m positive I’ll still be able to finish the second phase for the Final Boss this month so that all planned content is in the game, but I most likely won’t be able to make the misc. fixes/changes and the epilogue by the end of the month, so that will have to wait a bit longer. So, long story short: one more demo this month before v1.00 is released.

And while I’m making new announcements in this post, I figure I might just get this out as well: my next project will be, by popular demand: Princess of the Ring 2.

I have a lot of ideas and designs already finished and great ambitions for this one, but I won’t give you the details yet. Those will come later. PotR2 will probably also be the last game I’ll make using 3D Custom Girl. I’m ready for some new designs in my games, and I think I found a good solution, but this is something that’ll matter in 2 years, nothing important for now.

I’ll keep you up-to-date.

Toffi
36出了