>Eh還會繼續運營六個月
>你們可以開始討論是要讓別人來繼續運營e,還是乾脆倒掉轉向那些山寨站了
ex目前已经关了,但不知道是删除文件了还是单纯的屏蔽访问,eh还在,但是只要是含有loli的tag的都没有幸免
mama41:Re: Ex變態疑似將再12小時候關站E變態還會營運六個月
這消息也太突然了

提早一個禮拜讓我們下載阿ㄚㄚㄚㄚ
yzk8536936:Re: Ex變態疑似將再12小時候關站E變態還會營運六個月
以下是E站管理员Tenboro的A Message to the Community 原文 和我的理解
As some of you already know, I have been considering retirement from this site for some time due to a persistent tendon injury that makes it impossible to spend any extended time in front of a computer. This is why the last Galleries update took over a year to complete, and why there's been no other updates to the rest of the site for almost two years. Still, the site has been operating normally even though I've only been able to put in the bare minimum work to keep it running, mostly thanks to the staff and the community in general.
正如你们中的一些人已经知道的那样,我一直在考虑从这个网站退休一段时间。持续的肌腱损伤导致我无法长时间呆在电脑前,我只能通过最低限度的工作来保持网站的运行(健康问题导致他要退休)。
Unfortunately, recent legislative changes in the Netherlands, confirmed by our host, has made it impossible to keep the status quo going. While it may have been possible to move the necessary servers to some other country with more lenient laws, at this point in time it's probably a game of whack-a-mole, so even if I wanted to attempt it, the aforementioned tendon injury makes it impossible for me to play that game.
荷兰最近的立法变化使得网站无法保持现状。虽然有可能将必要的服务器移动到其他具有更宽松法律的国家,但在在这期间它(E站)可能要玩一场捉迷藏。所以即使我想尝试它,上述肌腱损伤使得我不可能玩这个游戏(还是健康问题)。
As such, certain changes have already been made, as you are all already aware of.
因此,已经进行了某些更改,正如您已经知道的那样(里站暂时没了,他没具体说删没删数据)。
EH itself will continue operating at least until the end of 2020 unless anything unexpected happens, and possibly indefinitely beyond that. While I'm not really that interested in running a neutered site on a personal level, and considering the tendon injury and inevitable rioting that will take place, it is not unlikely that no more development will take place and that I will retire at that point - however, I do recognize the importance of this site, so the ultimate outcome here has not been settled, and will depend on a number of factors.
EH本身将继续运营至少到2020年底,除非发生任何意外情况,并且可能无限期地超出此范围(表站和论坛还活着,最少活到2021年)。考虑到肌腱损伤和不可避免的骚乱(应该指里站的捉迷藏)将会发生,所以不会再发生任何更多的发展并且我将在那时退休(还是要退休了)。但是,我确实认识到这个网站的重要性,所以这里的最终结果尚未解决,并将取决于许多因素(前途未知)。
In the event that I retire, it has not yet been decided whether the existing staff will attempt to have a full successor established or whether it will be left to the existing mirror sites, but regardless of the outcome, I would arrange to have some sort of permanent archive hosted indefinitely.
如果我退休,尚未确定现有员工是否会尝试选出一个总继任者,或者是否将留给现有的镜像站点,但无论结果如何,我都会安排某种无限期托管永久档案(会把本子留下来的)。
Note that this is not as easy as "just make a torrent available", as the source image files alone weigh in at over 50 TB.
请注意,这并不像“只提供一个torrent”那么容易,因为单独的源图像文件重量超过50 TB。
mama41:Re: Ex變態疑似將再12小時候關站E變態還會營運六個月
先把loli的圖片刪掉阿
鬼天:Re: Ex變態疑似將再12小時候關站E變態還會營運六個月
表站很多都是看不了的,怎么办怎么办。